Saturday, August 24, 2013

aaaaaROOOOOOOOO!

Greetings and salutations!  My name is Reba and me is an Australian Cattle Dog/Aussie mix.  For them that doesn't know, Cattle dogs are also known as Red Heelers, Blue Heelers & Queensland Heelers, descendant of the Australian Dingo... 


 Me lives wiff my mom, my annoying little brofur, Jimmy



and Da Boyz, Sammy & Oscar. 


 We has lots of squirrels to chase and rabbits too!  Some times the squirrels get in the walls of our house and me waits for them, patiently, to greet them when them comes out of the wall.


Well me thinks this is good for my first dog blog post and me will blab some more another day.  It's gonna be fun!  You can find me on Dogster playing or me is also on FaceBook as Reba Lee (not my last name really, but mom says me is so Reberly, get it?)

For a kitty's point of view, check out my pal Guido the Italian Kitty's blog, the Guido Gazette...





♪ Happy Tails to you...
until we meet again... ♫




 

No comments:

Post a Comment